GreenFlux supports both Pull and Push (WebHook) models.
We support Push for:
- Charge station status notifications
Detailed information on the response examples is provided in the guides and API reference.
Below is a schematic overview of the different CPO APIs. Click on Image to enlargen.
- At the start of a charging session, a PUT session request is sent
- Once an updated MeterValue from the chargestation is received, a PATCH update request is sent
- Once completed, a final PATCH request is sent.
- When a new location is created, a PUT request is sent.
- Upon starting a charging session, the EVSE status is changed from AVAILABLE to CHARGING
(or unrelated to Charging is could go to a faulted state)
- Once completed, the EVSE is updated as AVAILABLE again
- When the CDR is calculated, it is sent as POST
ChargeStation Status Notifications
- Upon every status update, a PUT update is sent.
- For completeness, MeterValues are not pushed or available via Webhook. A history of MeterValues can be retrieved via PULL requests.
Please see this section: setting up push connection
Updated 5 months ago