These APIs provide information on Charge Stations, Locations and charging events:
- CDR API
- Location API
- Session API
- MeterValues API
- ChargeStation Notification API
These APIs provide CPOs with information on their locations as well as a 'copy' of any activity that is ongoing on their charge stations.
Except for MeterValues, all other data can be Pushed in real-time to CPOs.
Below is an example when updates to objects take place and abilities to push real-time data.
- At the start of a charging session, a PUT session request is sent
- Once an updated MeterValue from the chargestation is received, a PATCH update request is sent
- Once completed, a final PATCH request is sent.
- When a new location is created, a PUT request is sent.
- Upon starting a charging session, the EVSE status is changed from AVAILABLE to CHARGING
(or unrelated to Charging is could go to a faulted state)
- Once completed, the EVSE is updated as AVAILABLE again
- When the CDR is calculated, it is sent as POST
ChargeStation Status Notifications
- Upon every status update, a PUT update is sent.
- For completeness, MeterValues are not pushed or available via Webhook. A history of MeterValues can be retrieved via PULL requests.